Mrs R Morris
Tel 0118 971 3394
Fax 0118 971 3394
A second floor self contained flat attached to main house, which is surrounded by lovely garden in peaceful setting within Bucklebury Common with its own private woodland.
The Flat is furnished in keeping with the cottage style of the house and contains:- Private entrance and stairs; one bedroom with double bed; bathroom with bath and power shower; washer/dryer; fully equipped kitchen; lounge/diner. The lounge and bedroom have views over the garden.
Local shops, Doctors, a good butcher and several great pubs are within walking distance. Lovely walks direct from Cottage and horse riding, tennis and golf are available locally. a car is advised. Minimum stays 14 days, longer stays welcome.
<a href="Click here to see Bracken Cottage’s location
see location on Google maps. Map reference: SU 570697 Lat: 51.42345 Long: -1.18159
Ring for directions.
By Public Transport:
Thatcham & Theale station 10 minutes by car. Reading 25 minutes. Newbury 15 minutes. Infrequent local bus sevice.
Search availability for The Flat
Self-assessed accessibility details
- Parking space provided
- Within 50 metres approx. of entrance
- Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance:
- Solid ie tarmac / concrete etc
- Steps to the main entrance:
- 20Number of steps to entrance
- Bathrooms available with:
- Bath with shower
- Service dogs not accepted:
- Call system with vibrating pads
- Guest information available in large print (14pt and over)
- Private parking
- Pony trekking/horse-riding
- Cleaning service
- Dogs/pets NOT accepted
- Linen provided
- Microwave cooker
- Washing machine
- Ironing facilities
- Drying facilities
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Central heating
Flat / Details
- Serviced apt sleeps up to 2
- Non-smoking unit
- Prices (per unit per week for normal occupancy)
- This includes 45 minutes cleaning per week.
Minimum stay 2 weeks, extended stays welcome.